Friday, December 23, 2011

The Talkkari Family {Portrait}


These beautiful people are the hilarious and fabulous Talkkari family. Jenn and I have been friends since grade eight, and when she asked me to take some pictures of their family over Christmas break, I was more than happy to! This family = love, joy, strength, humour, and friendship. They are so fun to be around you can't help but to feel a part of them! I loved how silly they were in front of the camera and were fantastic (ahem..and interesting) at making baby Blake laugh and smile. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them, or a recording of me "woofing" to get his attention. Every photoshoot children are always fascinated by the dogs around, and I always say how I should bring my dog as my prop, but I never do! Hmm... next time? Jenn and family, thank you for reminding me how fun and loving you guys all are. No matter what life throws at you, you stick together and grow stronger. It's a blessing to know you guys and the family that you represent. Thank you for such a great day!



The Talkkari boys.. Perry, Blake, Brad, and Troy.


Brad and Carrie and their adorable son Blake.


They have this thing with pointing.. haha!



The Talkkari siblings with their newest member of the family.


Carrie, Jenn, and Mandy, you guys are gorgeous!


Troy and Mandy were hilarious. I got lots of silly ones, but could only post a few!



Again.. with the silliness. 



Jenn really loves her little nephew!


He is sooooo cute!


To the Talkkari's: I hope you guys have a blessed time together this holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

2 comments: