Monday, December 12, 2011

The Henry Family {Portrait}


This weekend was crazy, for me, in that I had two photoshoots this weekend! It's very exciting that this is all happening for me, and it's the adorable children and beautiful families like this one that make me excited about what I'm doing. Delaina contacted me about photos after seeing the photoshoot I did for her brother. After having to cancel on Saturday due to the rain, we met on Sunday at Willband Park in Abbotsford. It was still foggy at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, but it made for some cool photos! I knew as soon as I saw this adorable and stylish family, that I was going to love these photos, and I do!














The word "cute" does not even begin to describe this little beauty...






Little vintage blue chair from Vintage Home.






You guys have such an adorable little family. Thanks for a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment