Tuesday, November 1, 2011

tuesday trinkets, thoughts & thingamajigs


I looooove my iPhone. I really do. Probably a little too much. I hope to one day get the new iPhone, but I thought I'd share with you some random, iPhone photos I've taken recently. Mostly things from around my home, but they make for some fun, artistic photos. I used the app 'instagram' for all these photos and I think it gives a fun, vintage look. I have many more and plan to put them all in a frame! 


I have some flowers around my home which require no care whatsoever. Which is a good thing, because I am a terrible gardener. Thank goodness for fake ones!


Ahhhh fires. I have never had a real, indoor fireplace, and I love it! I love camping, so this is like bringing the camping indoors for me. I like fall because I can wear  boots, scarves, and cute jackets, but other than that, I'm not a huge fan of our BC fall/winter months. But another great thing about this time of year now is that I can have a warm, cozy fireplace to snuggle up next to! I can not belieeeeeve it's November already. Christmas will be here sooooon!


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment