Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kaela & Taylor: Sisters {Portrait}



Well.. this may be one of my favourite photoshoots ever. But I have the feeling I'm going to say that about every new photoshoot I do!  Today, I got to photograph a friend I've known since Kindergarten! Kaela, and her sister, Taylor, wanted some photos to give to their grandparents for Christmas. What a great idea! Kaela and I were best friends in elementary school and were even called the 'Bobsey Twins.' Taylor was just a toddler back then, and I can't believe how much she's grown up! These sisters are seriously gorgeous and it was so much fun to travel down memory lane together. 











These next ones are my favourites of the day.


You guys are seriously sooooo stunning!




I am in LOVE with this location! Plus, it happens to be a short walk from my house! Bonus!





Taylor had this cute idea, and I love it! The lighting was perfect.




Had to throw in a picture of true, sisterly love, haha!



Kaela and Taylor, I'm so blessed that you guys have been in my life for almost 20 years. I had an amazing day with you guys. Thanks for getting wet and climbing creepy old buildings, you guys are awesome! Hopefully your grandma and oma like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment