Monday, June 18, 2012

the styles family {family & graduation photography}


    The more and more time I spend with this family, the more I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. The Style's family have been there for us in many ways, so when they asked me to take some photos of Danae's graduation, I was excited for the chance to give back to them the kindness and generosity they not only always show to me, but to everyone around them. This is the kind of family that everyone should have the opportunity to be a part of. The love they have for God outwardly reflects the love they have for others. Not only are they amazing, they think they're pretty hilarious too (which, most of the time ;), they are! No. They really are. I usually can't relate to their constant retelling and narrating of movies, so I just laugh along (or at them) because it's hilarious to see them thinking how funny everything is. And don't even get me started on Dustin and Bruce's jokes, and then adding in Jordan. Not. Funny. Except laughing at them laughing. That's funny. I think us girls get a bigger kick out of it than they do! Anywho, I could really go on for a long time, but I won't, so enjoy the pictures!






















Friends and family, minus a lot of missing faces. And despite what you may think, this photo is completely normal, our normal, and I love it :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of a great family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a beautiful bunch of pictures & people.....I remember when this family had tiny kids!now they are all beautifully grown up! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete