Thursday, May 3, 2012

the lafortune family {family portrait photography}


Yay for sunny weather, beautiful properties, wonderful families, and fabulous dogs! That's what I got to experience on this fun and lovely photo shoot. I can't even remember how many times we had to reschedule this photo shoot due the rain. At least 3 or 4. So when we finally got together, and I got to see where these guys lived, I was thrilled! Terryl, thank you for being patient and waiting for the weather to be perfect so we could get some photos of you and your family. I hope you enjoy them!










The above photo was so cute I had to have it here and as my first photo :)






















When the dog says it's time to wrap it up, it's time to wrap it up!

1 comment:

  1. adorable last picture ...but then they all are great...could they all be any better looking?!...Beautiful family stunning setting!

    ReplyDelete