Saturday, January 28, 2012

snow, sunsets, & sessions


I can't say that I don't love the snow. I love how it covers the trees making everything look like a winter wonderland. I love playing in the snow, falling down, getting knocked over by our crazy dog, and going for walks. Then after all that, curling up by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket. But more than anything, I can't wait for spring and summer. Which means, photo shoot time!! I'd love to hear from you if you are looking for someone to photograph your family, your engagement, your children, etc! Please feel free to contact me and pass on my name if you, or someone you know, are looking for some affordable photography. I'd love to meet you and photograph what matters most in your life! Until then, here is a photograph I took at the end of a session a couple months ago. I can't wait for more like this :)

- Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness!! THIS is gorgeous Kelly!! Would love to share this with my friends up here but then that would be a little too far to travel. I am sure u would get calls.........YOU are SO AMAZINGingly good at capturing moments!!

    ReplyDelete