Tuesday, October 9, 2012

the driessen family {family photography}


Since this past weekend was Thanksgiving, one of the things I think most of us can be thankful for this year is the gorgeous weather we've been blessed with. Not only does it make everyone cheerful and optimistic, but it's fabulous lighting for photoshoots! I was so excited to photograph the Driessen family last week and soak in the beautiful sunset. We met at their family farm and got some great shots before the sun went down. I'm warning you, I couldn't pick my favourites, there were too many, so this is a looong post! I hope you enjoy these photos of this beautiful family :)

























Melissa, thanks for letting me photograph your family and all the gorgeousness that you all brought to the camera!

1 comment: