Sunday, April 22, 2012

the balzer family {family & newborn photography}


Meet the Balzer family. I met Jon and Laura through some friends of ours, and I was so excited when they asked me to photograph them and their two girls! We met at Gardner Park on a beautiful sunny Monday morning. I hadn't been to this park before, and it was beautiful! Little Norah recently arrived prior to this photo shoot and she slept through the whole thing! Big sister Eva, however, would have probably liked to have been anywhere else but in front of my camera. She was adorable though and I was able to get some cute ones of her almost two year old self. Thanks Laura and Jon for letting me capture your beautiful and amazing family. 







Beautiful Momma and baby.



Okay. The picture below? Priceless. Clearly she adores me, right?






We then headed to their house to take some newborn photos. Laura had some creative ideas, including these gerber daisies which were super cute.














No comments:

Post a Comment